Course Information and Registration
To learn more about our complete course catalog, please visit:
Courses available for the upcoming semester can be reviewed through the schedule of courses.
Questions can be referred to our staff assistants in the Undergraduate Programs or Graduate Programs through our contact page.
Current Courses with Active Websites
This is NOT a complete listing of our courses. This is a listing of courses that have current, custom websites.
Other current courses may have materials housed within Penn State's Angel system.
- GEOSC 10 - Geology of the National Parks
- GEOSC 20 - Planet Earth
- GEOSC 21 - Earth and Life: Origin and Evolution
- GEOSC 40 - The Sea Around Us
- GEOSC 203 - Physical Processes in Geology
- GEOSC 409W - Geomicrobiology
- GEOSC 497B - Observational Earthquake Seismology
- EARTH 501 - Controversies in the Earth Sciences
- EARTH 520 - Plate Tectonics and People
- EARTH 540 - Essentials of Oceanography
- GEOSC 500 - Issues in Geosciences
- GEOSC 508 - Mechanics of Earthquakes and Faulting
- GEOSC 559 - Advanced Seismology
If you have further questions about a specific course that is not listed here, please contact our staff assistants in the Undergraduate Programs or Graduate Programs through our contact page.