When you make a gift to Penn State, you’re investing in the students, faculty, research, and facilities that make our University great. Be a part of Penn State’s legacy—and future—today. If you would like to shape the future of the Department of Energy and Mineral Engineering and the lives of our students, our development staff is ready to work with you to find the giving opportunity that best expresses your values and your interests while meeting your own financial needs. Please contact the Development and Alumni Relations team or use the links below to give now.
If you would prefer to mail your gift to us, please send a check (made out to The Pennsylvania State University) to:
Department of Geosciences
116C Deike Building
University Park, PA, 16802
Be sure to indicate where you would like to direct your donation. If you want your gift to go directly to the department of Energy and Mineral Engineering, please write the department on the memo line of your check.
PHONE OR EMAIL
Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 814-863-2289 to explore providing philanthropic support.
GIVE TO A SPECIFIC PROGRAM
Giving to Geosciences
There are five categories you can donate to through the PNG program.
- General Scholarship Endowment in Geosciences in the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences
- Geosciences Graduate Field Trip Fund in the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences
- Geosciences in the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences
- Summer Field Trips in Geosciences in the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences
- Support other funds at the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences-Please type in the Additional Information box where you would like to direct your gift.
View the online giving form for the above five categories.