A variety of competitive awards in support of research, service, teaching, mentoring, and advising are presented annually to faculty within the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences. Awards are presented at the Wilson Awards Banquet, the college’s annual celebration of faculty and student accomplishments. Below are our college's research and travel awards.
- George H. Deike, Jr. Research Grant
- E. Willard and Ruby S. Miller Faculty Fellow
- Gladys Snyder Junior Faculty Grants
- Wilson Research Initiation Grant
- John T. Ryan Jr. Faculty Fellowship